Friday, August 29, 2008

A years time

It is just amazing that one year ago we first ventured to this amazing country. While having dinner with friends this weekend it dawned on me that one year ago we first visited India to find a house! Absolutely amazing! I would have never in my wildest dreams invisioned that I would be so content to live so far from "home". But here we are nine months later (nine months ago we boarded the plane) and settled into our life here so far away from the midwest! Wow! God has truly been gracious to us. Moving to India was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I have done it! One thing that makes India possible is the network of friends. We have made a great deal of friends here and are able to get together often. I had always heard while on an expat assignment your friends become family and now I understand why.

No comments: