Friday, February 15, 2008

Fabrics, fabrics, fabrics...need I say more?





Okay, you guessed it, this entry is about fabrics. This week I had the opportunity to go with our relocation around town and one thing we were able to see was Fabric Street! Let me just say that this was a wonderful experience. One side of the street was lined with fabrics, all different kinds and colors. Since I love to quilt I was searching for fabric and low and behold I found some of the most beautiful Moda fabrics. Okay for those of you who care nothing about fabrics, Moda is a wonderful quilt fabric maker. This guy had about 7-8 coordinating fabrics and I was able to purchase them for about $1.90/mtr and in the states this would sell for over $9/yd (I since have learned that a yard is just a little over a meter). I bought lots of fabrics!! I can't wait to go back.

No comments: