Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason

Today our house has a teenager in it...Mason today turned 13 years old. I don't know where the time has went but it has gone by quickly! Mason is such a great addition to our family. He is not only taller than me, but he is much better at math than me, can solve my computer woes (you know the computer just does things all it its own), can figure out electronics for me, can load up my iPod, etc. He is quite a help to his siblings too! This year has been an really neat year to watch him mature and we are thankful to God for placing him in our care! He is a joy to talk to, of course this normally happens when on his way up to bed...it is a stall tactic but I still cherish this time together! He has had a great year in 7th grade at AISC, he enjoys school and has lots of friends. He has been busy planning a birthday party for this weekend and it has been humorous to hear him talk about inviting both girls and boys. Times are really changing!


Happy Birthday Mason! You are an awesome son and we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mason!!!!!=D=D

Stevan Lukich

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mason!! Hope you have a great day!!

Love, Ron and Lori, Brock, Brendan and Tasha!!