Monday, November 3, 2008

More of Sydney

We are home at last! We arrived last night at around 10pm. What an adventure our family had! I will be posting this week about various things we did.
I really liked Sydney, Australia, in fact I think it was my favorite city out of all the places we visited. A few of the highlights were our trips to Featherdale Wildlife Park and the Blue Mountains. Featherdale Wildlife Park contained all sorts of animals from Australia..the biggest hit were the Kangaroos. I wore a hooded sweatshirt with a pocket but managed to walk away empty. The full size kangaroos look to be quite strong and very big so perhaps I will stick with the smaller ones. As soon as we pulled in the park there was a man with a "joey" and we got to hold him. He was so cute! We were able to see all sorts of animals: koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, all sorts of birds, snakes, emu, etc. Enjoy the photos from Featherdale Wildlife Park, next will be the Blue Mountain photos.


No comments: