Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The White Reunion

This past weekend was spent at my oldest brother's house in Southern Illinois for our annual reunion....moved up a couple of months so we could be there. My dad and my other brother and his family couldn't attend and we really missed seeing them.
We always have a fantastic time as my brother has an awesome place, his house is situated on a huge strip mine lake with crystal clear water and lots of fish, oh yeah and a high dive. I am not one to like swimming in lakes and ponds but the water is just awesome. The weather was pretty cool so the grown ups didn't swim much but the kids were like fish. Everyone had fun fishing and caught bass and bluegill. The weekend was extra fun because we got to meet the newest addition, Anna, my niece's baby girl. She is just adorable. Here are some photos of the family.

Emily fishing

My niece Meghan

Logan going off the rope swing
Mason fishing

My favorite photo of my nieces -Jessica, Allyson and Shelby

My Mom with Anna
Mason going off the high dive
Anna (isn't her blanket pretty?)

My brother Scott diving off the high dive

1 comment:

Jinguchakka said...

The photo of your nieces in a boat is very good. Was it taken at night? The background, tint and the expressions are very contemplative.