Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gecko eating cat



Cleo our cat is certainly earning her keep in India. Instead of mice (thank goodness we don't have those) she catches geckos for us! Some houses in India are plagued with lots of these little unwanted house guests but fortunately for us our house does not have many. About once a week one manages to run in the door. Well, the cat has decided that geckos are really fun to catch and play with until they are dead. She used to eat them but now she just leaves them for us! I am guessing I have some friends here that wouldn't mind a "cat rental" every now and then!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cat I had when I was a child in Hong Kong did that too. When she was done with the little creature, the tail usually was gone. I don't know whether she ate it or not, actually, I don't want to know.

As usual, great posting. You should publish these blog into a book. You can publish that quite inexpensively and they will print small batches. When are you coming back for the summer?

Melinda