Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Log Book

We have a log book, a guard log book. A friend mentioned that every house has a guard log book. What on earth is this you may ask. Every time the guard patrols the grounds he writes down the time and mentions if there were any problems found (I don't believe there ever have been). The really interesting thing is that every time some one enters or leaves our house it is documented. For instance, every time the kids and I return from school they document who was in the van, the drivers name and the model and plate number of the vehicle. It says something like this:

Madam and three children arrived at the property at 4:10 pm on March 18, 2008 in vehicle TNXXXXXX driven by Bhaskar.

We had the guard replace light bulbs the other day and guess what it was noted that they were give 5 light bulbs to replace existing bulbs. I need to see if it is noted every time I take Millie for a walk!

I never had a clue that such detailed information was kept. I am amazed. There really isn't much privacy here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was even more disturbed to see the documentation of my incoming mail, including the address from which it came.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to see this entry. "Madam and 3 children arrived at 3:15 p.m on elephants. Driver was not needed.

Karen