Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chicken Bike

Yes, you read it right...chicken bike! We were on the way to church Sunday morning and Ted pointed out the chicken bike. Of course this would be the one day I forgot my camera (a definite item to carry at all times) so you will have to use your imagination instead of looking at a photo. Two men and about 40 chickens were riding on an old two wheeler (aka motorcycle). The chickens were alive and were hanging upside down by there feet. There was a big bunch at the front and two bunches at each side of the back, of course the ones on the right side were inhaling all the exhaust. I have never seen such a sight and even thought I don't have a photo to share, just use your imagination. I am on a quest now to capture this image. If not I told our driver Sundar that we could get some chickens and use his bike!

Since we are on the subject of chickens, Sunday evening I went outside and happened by Scooby's kennel (our guard dog...at least he stays awake at night since our guards don't) to see the tasty treat Scooby dined on that night...yummm chicken feet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Motorbike Chicken is a shock the first time huh? JB says that chicken feet such as Scooby's treat is a delicacy in China.