Thursday, April 9, 2009

Home safely

We arrived in the wee hours this morning. Ted and I were very tired but the kids were running around the house like hummingbirds. I suspect tonight they will drop like flies! The journey was long, over 18 hours of airplane time and several hours of airport lounge time. I have definitely decided that traveling is wonderful, it is just the getting there that is no fun. Ted is busy catching up on work and preparing to fly to the US in a few days. I have been joking that his body clock won't have any idea what time zone to be on. So in a few days when the house is quiet I will work on posting about our New Zealand trip. Ted and the kids were so patient with me as I photographed New Zealand. It was truly an incredible adventure! So check back in a few days and I will hopefully have some more photos posted!

No comments: