Monday, February 9, 2009

Jane Goodall in Chennai

This weekend the kids and I had the opportunity to attend a cocktail party hosted by our neighbors Dave and Liz. I must say we had so much fun witnessing the whole setup. They set up tables and chairs outside and strung beautiful lights through out the trees. I remember watching Jane Goodall when I was a child, how amazing that she lived with these chimp and almost became a part of their family. How incredible it was to see and speak with her! Once again, another incredible opportunity while living in India! She showed a brief movie of her time in the jungle and gave a short speech, unfortunately I had to cut my time short as I had to rush to a Scottish Burns Night party at Alan and Juliet's! More on that night later! And once I get some pictures of the kids and I with Jane Goodall I will post them.

On a side night we have survived 3 days with out Ted...only 25 more days left. The great news is that he arrived safely, all was fine at our home and today he is at his new job!

No comments: