Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So much to do

Today was a day once again busy with appointments...doctors appointments. All of us had to go and get immunizations. The kids had to get there second round of shots, the next time will be in mid October. I must say they were quite brave! Not a fun thing but at least we know that they are protected against typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, and some others that I just can't remember! Everyone has also gotten a physical and received a clean bill of health, for that we are thankful. So I guess we really get to move!

We still do not know if the house we would like to live in will work out or not. I was thinking about it today and realized that I may not know which house we will live in but God does. Ultimately he has the perfect house picked out for our family. It is hard to believe that just one month ago Ted and I were in India! Time goes so quickly, just remind me of that in six months!

No comments: